Chances are, you spent a pretty penny on that sick tattoo, and the last thing you want is for it to get faded and worn out. By applying Out of Regs Tattoo Balm, you can preserve and replenish your body art, even after just one use. Designed as a daily moisturizing, this tattoo balm will give your skin exactly what it needs to keep your ink looking fresh. Like all our other products, it's handcrafted with the highest quality organic ingredients you can find.
- Shea Butter helps moisturize and prevent dry skin
- Cocoa Butter helps to slow aging and provides natural UV protection
- Beeswax locks in the moisture to allow for all-day use from the balm
- Calendula Oil is rich in anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Sweet Almond Oil helps to protect the skin from UV radiation
- Lavender Oil is full of antioxidants and is anti-inflammatory
- Tea Tree Oil soothes and relieves irritated skin
- Rosemary Oil hydrates the skin and is also antibacterial
Directions: Start with a small amount and apply directly to tattoo daily. Apply more balm if needed.
Note: Does NOT replace the need for sunscreen. Do not apply to fresh ink directly after getting a tattoo. Wait until the tattoo heals before beginning to apply Out of Regs Tattoo Balm.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Free of any parabens, sulfates or silicone
- 100% organic materials
- Hand-made in USA
- Non-greasy or oily
- Scent: Lavendar, Tea Tree, Rosemary
- 2 oz.
I underestimated the product at first, honestly. I was worried it would be oily or wouldn’t last long enough throughout the day. I am beyond impressed by how it enhances the appearance of my tattoos! My most recent tattoo is about a month old so not very new but I often am asked if I just got it based off the shine and clean look after applying the balm. Hell of a product. Hope this stuff stays in stock!